Mark Phipps loves sharing his passion and knowledge for surf boards and all things surfing – and now eager surfers have the opportunity to stay with the man himself at a gorgeous studio apartment at his home in France.
Available to rent through Airbnb, the 32m2 apartment overlooks a private garden with a large terrace, and is just minutes from the local beach. Enjoy all the modern amenities and creature comforts, including:
- queen-sized bed, which can be separated into two single beds
- small kitchenette with fridge, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, plus cutlery and crockery
- bathroom with Italian walk-in shower
- bathroom towels and bed linen provided.
It’s the perfect spot for travelling surfers to stop by and spend some time with Mark, whether working on surfboard tuning, surfing technique or basic surf guidance. He’s always happy to act as tour guide, showing visitors the best of the Seignosse and New Aquitaine regions.
Surfing accommodation with Mark Phipps
We have a range of accommodation options available for guests looking to rent our studio apartment. Guests will love the chance to explore the quiet neighbourhood, with restaurants, bars, beaches, supermarkets, surf schools, board hire and bike rental just a few minutes away.
Accommodation and time with Mark Phipps:
- 260 €
- Includes accommodation and three hours per day spent with Mark, available in three or five-day blocks
- Please contact us directly to book